Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Maximum Ride Manga Volume 1-4


It's been about 6 years since I read the first book in James Patterson's first book in the Maximum Ride The Angel Experiment. I honestly don't remember much about the the novel version but I do remember that I enjoyed it a lot.
Let me say that more often then not when a book is adopted to a different style things get lost. Its much the same as reading a bad translation of a book written in a different language. I was pleasantly surprised to find that from what I do remember from the regular print books was carried through for the most part into the manga versions.
I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed seeing Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy and Angel drawn on paper. The artist did a wonderful job depicting them. I think Angel was so cute and it was nice to see the characters come alive on the pages. If you like fast paced adventure, the Max Ride series or just love manga I highly recommend you reading these 4 star reads!
P.S. Will be adding more to the review later.

2 comments:

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!