Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #8

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

This week's Top Ten List is:
Top Ten Books You'd Like To See Made Into A Movie
My List:

1.

Outlander (Outlander, #1)
The entire series would make for great movies or a series and if done correctly I would love to see it.
2.
 Green Darkness
One of the best books ever, this is up there with Outlander, it's such an intense read I can totally see it as a movie.
3.
The Dragon's Harp (Era Of Dragons: The Lost Tales Of Gwenhwyfar)
I'm not finished reading this one but with a couple actors and actresses that I have in mind I would drag Mr. Turning The Pages to see it.

4.
 Enclave (Razorland, #1)
I loved this one! It was a much better read than The Hunger Games (sorry folks) which I did like but this would make an intense movie.
5.
(The whole series)
These would be the perfect chick flicks, I love Virgin river!

6.

Ever since I started reading this series 7 years ago I've been dying to see this one made into a movie (which it supposedly is being made into).

 
7.
 Primeval (Event Group Adventure, #5)
Bigfoot.
Secret government agency.
HELLS YEAH I'LL buy the tickets!
8.
 The Terror
This is the longest book I've ever read (960 pages)
and I loved it, while I read it I couldn't help but replace characters faces with those of movie stars.
9.
Mark of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #1)
I loved this book when I read it and I think it would make a neat little movie.

10.
Moon Called (Mercedes Thompson, #1)
I know it's number 10 but thats because I think this would be better as an HBO series than a movie. Mercy is one of my favourite heroines EVER.


What are YOUR Top Ten books you'd like to see on the big screen?

9 comments:

  1. I debated over putting Moon Called on there or not. I just had too many I would have loved. Plus I think that series might make a better TV show.*shrugs shoulders* Great list though! My Top Ten Books to Movies!

    Amanda @ Sisters Unedited

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Enclave would be an excellent movie. Great post, and I'm a new follower as well!

    I would love it if you could check out my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked Outlander too and The Dragon's Harp would make a great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just gonna bookmark this page - I haven't read any of these books, but you make them sound so good, I'll have to check out a few :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a whole new slew of books now uploaded to the Kindle. Love your list!
    Jennifer
    http://www.practicallyperfectprincess.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these, but the Outlander series is on sale at audible, so you helped me make up my mind on whether I should buy it or not (I'm going to). :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you know that my mom has been telling me to read Outlander for probaly 10 years and I still haven't?? Everyone tells me I will love her because I love Juliet Marillier! Great list, I'm hoping for some of these too :]

    My Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enclave would definitely be a movie to watch out for if it ever came out as one. I find it hard to believe that the book's better than The Hunger Games tho! =P

    Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! The only book I've read from your list was Outlander; the countryside for that adaptation would be beautiful!

    Here's my TTT for this week: http://www.rulethewaves.net/blog/?p=4408

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!