Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, September 9, 2013

Quote-Tastic Monday #14



This one is simple and just about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from! Hosted by the FABULOUS Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup
 
Archangel's Consort  (Guild Hunter, #3)
Cover taken from Goodreads.com
 
"What would you like to call me?"

That made her pause. "Husband" was too human, "partner" factually wrong for a being as powerful as an archangel, "mate"...perhaps. But none of it was quite right. "Mine," she said at last.

He blinked and when he raised his lashes again, the blue was liquid fire. Yes, that will do. "But for public consumption, you are my consort."

"Consort," she murmured, tasting the word, feeling it's shape. "Yes, that fits.”          
 
 
Seriously, if you haven't checked this series out I highly recommend that you do so immediately. Raphael and Elena are hot together. Just sayin'.
GO BUY THE FIRST BOOK!
 
What is YOUR favourite bookish quote this week?
 
Follow on Bloglovin 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Mmm I so love the whole *mine* thing. I have her on my tbr list. I read one novella from her changlings and freaking LOVED it. Now I need to add this one. Dag I need more hours to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you so have to read this series. There's lots of parnormal/urban fantasy aspects mixed in with some great romance in the series. I still have to read her Psy Changling series though, I just saw on Facebook that she's writing #13. I have so much catching up to do!

      Delete
  2. I read the first couple in this series but then got busy and haven't read the rest. I do like this quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I've only read the first one, which I loved, but I don't usually get into serials. I'll probably get back into it though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome I posted my quote from Angel's Blood. Love this series. Guild Hunter series and Psy series all on sale at amazon for $5.99.

    Mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Psy/Changling series that Nalini has written and I have the first book of this on my ereader. I just haven't found the right time to start it. Looks like I am seriously missing out. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine works for me!! And I must say, I'm in love with her hair on the cover. Jealous!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!