Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, February 2, 2014

IMM #51



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as e-books.
 
The Book Haul:
 
 
From the Library: 
 
The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike, #1)VitroSong of the Nile (Cleopatra's Daughter, #2)The Magicians' Guild (Black Magician Trilogy, #1)
How to Train Your Dragon (How to Train Your Dragon, #1)
 
Kindle Books Bought:
 
Chosen (Ancients of Light, #1)Darkness of Light (Darkness, #1)Lark (Lark #1)The Alexanders Boxed Set (Teasing Trent, One More Day, The Things I Do for You)
 
NetGalley Books Approvals:
 
Stolen Songbird (The Malediction Trilogy, #1)The Boleyn Bride
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Nice looking haul! I really enjoyed Cuckoo's Calling. I see you managed to get approved for Stolen Songbird! I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. I want to read The Cuckoo's Calling and How to Train Your Dragon.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!