Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, January 23, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #133



badge

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organise yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog   and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

 Read Last Week:

Didn't finish anything.

Currently Reading: 

The French Orphan (The French Orphan, #1)Sweet Pursuits

Up Next:

The Secrets of Montrésor (The French Orphan, #2)Under the Spell of The Serenissima (The French Orphan, #3)The Queen's Maid of Honour (The French Orphan, # 4)

What Are You Reading?


4 comments:

  1. Love the covers.

    ENJOY all of your books and your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy the series you'll be reading this week. Let everyone know how you liked it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting covers. I need to finish up A Promise of Fire which is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

    Website
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!